Jyeshtha Krushna 9, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Ramnathi (Goa) : “We must understand that as long as the Hindus do not come on the road against oppression on Hindus anywhere in the country, the oppressions will continue to occur. It is the Dharmakartavya (Duty unto Dharma) of Hindus to protect Hindu womenfolk and places of worship such as Mutts, Temples and cows. If anyone tries to harm them, we will teach them a lesson.”Such were the assertive words of Mr. Rajasingh Thakur of Shriram Yuva Sena from Bhagyanagar, Andhra Pradesh. He was speaking on the topic ‘Oppression of pro- Hindus’ on the third day of the Convention.
The methodology of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj prevented the conversions 100%
- We have many activists ready with us today who can successfully counter the attacks from non-Hindus and can even sacrifice their lives.
- The Christian authorities from Bhagyanagar tormented our activists and their family members day and night; but our activists convinced their relatives that stopping the conversions is our duty. Therefore, their relatives are also proud of them today.
- Instead of following the path of Gandhiji, we opted for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s path. Therefore the conversions at Bhagyanagar stopped completely.
- Time and again we had the spiritual experience that God only protected us !
- To stop the cow-slaughter on the spot, we used the tactics that can be understood by the butchers. As a result the cow-slaughter was stopped.
- Police do not easily give permission to any of our programs. They even rejected permission to our Ram Navami festival. But we carried on with our celebrations and had a massive gathering of 3.5 lakh Hindus. While doing all this, we had the spiritual experience that God only protected us time and again.
- The struggle is unavoidable while uniting the Hindus; but we shall fight tooth and nail.