In the next election whichever political party gets elected even then the worst condition of Bharat and Hindus will not change. To bring the change we have to continue our efforts for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. - Dr. Athavle...When Governments consistently fail, it is Hindus who must get ready !...H.H.Dr. Jayant Athavale(Sanatan Sanstha)....There is no counter terror strategy except the one I have given in the DNA article...Dr. Swamy....Hindu vote must consolidate with those others who accept Hindu ancestry for a virat Hindustani sarkar...Dr.Swamy

Dr. Subramanian Swamy in support of Sant Shri Asaram Bapu

Black Money : Dr. Swamy files black money complaint with CBI

New Delhi, 29 November, 2011 :

Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy today registered a complaint with the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) about black money stashed away in tax havens.

Swamy met the CBI director today (Monday) morning and handed over a complaint regarding alleged illegal bank accounts of Indians abroad.

CBI Director A.P. Singh told Swamy, who heads an Action Committee Against Corruption, that this will be examined and acted upon if the investigative agency has the necessary jurisdiction.

Shri Swamy had narrated significance of his this complaint in detail during his press interaction in Ahmedabad early this month(video above).

He had said, “to bring nation’s black money parked illegally abroad, Baba Ramdev is working with the people and Anna Hazare is active in implementation of new Jan Lokpal bill.However we some people discussed to add a new dimension to this movement. We are not worried if we don’t get new law. We believe that while today’s laws can delay the things, they are capable to deliver justice. We are fighting 2G battle with present laws and we have achieved result. So we have created the Action Committee against Corruption in India consisting 15 persons. And after studying the laws we have concluded that we will go to Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) on 28th and will file FIR against unidentified persons who have parked country’s money abroad illegally. If CBI refuses to take our complaint, we will move to court to direct CBI to register our complaint. Later we will seek letter rogatory from court. If some Indian commits crime in foreign land, the Indian court can issue a later rogatory which is a letter seeking cooperation of other country. We would like to have such letter issued to Switzerland. I personally have my many students working in Switzerland who will help. We want to do what government is not doing, and not wishing to do. There’s a sum of Rs 70 lakh crore parked abroad and if money is brought back, now one in the country would have to pay tax for next 10 years. 110 new universities can be opened. Lots of infrastructural works can be taken up.”

Source : DeshGujrat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.