24 January 2012 :
* Hoist the National Flag at a height in a suitable manner
* Do not let small children use the National Flag as a toy
* Do not use the National Flag as a banner, bunting or for decoration
* Do not join cloth pieces to resemble the National Flag
* Take care that the National Flag is not trampled upon or torn or has fallen on the ground
* Do not use or buy plastic flags
* Do not use paper flags to pin up on shirt pockets etc.
Click to Join HJS Campaign
HJS has undertaken an important campaign to educate children in various schools, putting up appeals at public places and on notice boards, using the Internet to reach Bharatiyas. HJS has met Chief Ministers of some States and has demanded strict action be taken in cases of insult to the National Flag. HJS has also kept flag collection boxes in many cities to collect used flags. Such Flags will be respectfully disposed by burning or burial as per Flag Code of India, 2002.
(Courtesy & Ref. : www.HinduJagruti.org)
Celebrate Republic Day on 31st January, according to the Hindu Tithi !
Source : English Sanatan Prabhat