January 6 2011 :
Does this Nation belongs to ...
1. Twenty-two crore Muslims, who behave contemptuously with Hindus ?
2. Anti-national Muslims, who refuse to sing ‘Vande Mataram’ ?
3. Four crore Bangladeshi infiltrators ?
4. Impotent and secular (unrighteous) Congress leaders, who let thousands of citizens get killed by terrorists & naxalites ?
5. Christians, who regularly convert Hindus by luring them ?
6. A Prime Minister, who says ‘Muslims have first right on the wealth of this Nation ?’
7. Partisan Congress leaders, who waste the Nation’s wealth on welfare of Muslims, but deprive 85 crore Hindus of it ?
8. The Police, who harass the Hindus but fear the Muslims ?
9. Kasab, who killed innocent Bharatiyas or Afzal, who attacked the Parliament ?
10. Secular Congress leaders, who despise Hindu Dharma ?
11. Congress leaders, who are corrupt, immoral, selfish, self-centred and devoid of any
love for the Nation ?
12. Congress leaders, who rapaciously enjoy power and plunder the Nation ?
No ! O Hindus ! Awaken your self-esteem ! Remember, this Nation belongs to :
1. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who defeated tyrant Muslim kings and established the Hindavi Swarajya for the Hindus to live with honour, happiness and security.
2. Chhatrapati Shambhaji Raje, who sacrificed his life for Hindu Dharma.
3. Brave and courageous Bajirao Peshwa (1), who defeated Aurangazeb.
4. Lokamanya Tilak, revolutionaries such as Swatantryaveer Savarkar, Bhagat Singh, who devoted their lives for the freedom of this Nation.
5. Crores of Hindus, who abide by Hindu Dharma.
6. Dharmabhimanis, who protect the Hindus, preserve the sanctity of temples and have deep love for Hindu Dharma.
7. Staunch nationalists, who work hard to preserve the honour of the Nation.
8. Great Saints and Gurus, who work for the spiritual upliftment of crores of Hindus, who also preserve the sattvikta of Bharat with their spiritual prowess and keep Hindus alive.
9. To the soldiers, who risk their lives and strive to protect Bharat.
10. To social leaders, who constantly enlighten society & take it on the right path.
11. To a handful of Govern-ment officers and leaders, who are honest, selfless, solve people’s problems, and love its citizens.
12. To those who pursue Spirituality for God-realisation and upliftment of the society, that will lead to all-round progress of the Nation.
In short, this Nation belongs to all those who have moral values, pride for the Nation, who are devout Hindus and give time for protection of the Nation.
Source : Sanatan Prabhat